Work Camper Requirements
- Greeting new campers and directing them to their campsite.
- Being friendly and helpful to new campers:
- Pointing out all the amenities
- Answering any questions
- Making sure they are parked and hooked up correctly.
- Keeping park clean:
- Walking fence line and picking up anything that blew to the fence.
- Checking campsites after each camper leaves to make sure that they have replaced the sewer cap and left area clean.
- Checking Laundry-room several times each day to clean room and check equipment
- Mowing grass as needed
- Checking drip system and watering plants as needed
- Trimming plants as needed
- Making sure that only Guests or visitors of Guests enter campsite
- Making sure that Guests and visitors follow park rules
- Reporting any illegal activity to county sheriff
- RV Rentals:
- Checking-in RV Rental guests
- Cleaning RV Rental units after guest leaves, which includes washing and drying of linens and making beds, like a hotel room. For $25 per RV Rental Cleaning.
- Helping RV Rental guests with any special requests
- Rental Equipment
- Managing Kayak, Beach Bike and Beach Awning Rentals
- Managing playground equipment like volleyball, horse shoes and corn hole.
Most importantly, workampers should be very friendly with campers, but firm when necessary. Workampers will receive free monthly campsite for their RV, including utilities. In addition, workampers will receive $10 bonus for each 5 Star Review that a camper leaves on Hailey’s Google Maps page or the Facebook Page. Reviews less than 4 Stars will result in management review and possible termination.
Fill out the form below to be considered for the position